The H. Wilson Company is the premier manufacturer of utility carts, audio visual carts, video tables, computer work stations, overhead projector tables, mobile cabinets, TV and speaker mounting systems, tripods, literature racks, and more! We cater to the educational, office, library, and industrial furniture markets. With dealers in all 50 states, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia we have become the worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality specialty furniture. The H. Wilson company was founded in 1959 by a visionary named Howard Wilson (hence our company name). It all started back in the 1950's when Howard was working for Radiant Screen Company in Chicago as the Regional Sales Manager. Howard had a particular affinity for the audio-visual portion of his responsibilities and marketing efforts of Radiant Screen. When he decided to open his own business, he knew it would be in the AV market.